It's new to me, dammit. Diff angle to Tiger's historic Master's chip.

crash_davis

Seeing this for the first time. Much better angle. I forgot how absolutely quiet the gallery was before the shot.

The footage that most of us only ever saw.

Angle that I saw for the first time today. I like it better because you see Tiger's reaction throughout the shot. Also you can thank me for wasting an hour because you WILL watch the rest of that video.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

if they are lucky, some golfers have a year run of being on top, of their irons, woods and putter being in synch. 1.5 years if they are really lucky. 2 year run of championships if all the stars align.

tiger did it for almost a decade. jason day, spieth, brooks, bubba, justin thomas, dustin johnson, etc. i'm sure i'm leaving out many others but they had runs of a year or two at the most, then shit goes always goes sideways.

amazing that this dude did for as long as he did it.

You see the break better in that second angle. It's just truly one of the greatest shots of all time. DiMarco, who had been the leader the first two days, had the momentum and was in a good position to tie it up with two holes to play. Then bam -- Tiger goes up by two shots. I have wondered if DiMarco would have made his putt had Tiger not made that chip.

Then Tiger bogeys the next two holes, shooting one over on the back nine. But then in the playoff he hits three perfect shots. How do you win when you're not playing well? Make one of the most difficult chips on the course, with a bad lie, on 16 on Sunday afternoon.