Mack Tripper

Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard

It's good to know that there's so much disregard for the Cape and MV. I won't feel bad for not going back for the past 20 years.

A bunch of hate up on here from the Surly.    I just want to work remotely for a few weeks and get in some fishing in between.   

there once was a man from Nantucket

who's dick was so big he could suck it

He said with a grin, as he wiped off his chin

If my ear was a pussy, I'd fuck it!

Necrobump here, hoping for some additional/updated suggestions.  We had to revise our travel plans this summer from Banff/Jasper due to border closure and are now going to a friend's house at Lake Winnipessaukee for 4 days and have a few days on either side of that stay.  We are planning to try to stay somewhere on Cape Cod for 2 or three nights, but I don't know anything about the area.  Chatham looks like it might be the best area (two couples, no kids), but was hoping for some additional insights.

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Go to that place with the seafood.

They have seafood there?

I liked the Chatham area, liked Provincetown also if banana hammocks don't bother you.  Had a great whale watching tour out of Ptown as well. 

Couple of pics from our stay. Chatham Bars Inn was really nice. We stayed mid week which I think was much better. The other couple we traveled with said that it got packed on Friday after we left.

c13e591188486cc01ea51d89dde60175.jpg

41394c65e04e5e5f21a49be9fa2566ae.jpg

9e7b72a285495f2f7be3befc83d414c2.jpg

f09d3db3a0dd00eac634994344f02a97.jpg

On 8/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

We have a place rented in Hyannis for Sep 14-19.

That's a convenient spot being close to the ferries. We liked Ptown>>MV>>Nantucket