Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Masshole Horn

38 minutes ago, darwin said:

jd?

We've been clearing t4 within a refresh lately but that's generally due to spite against a new member who whines.  I'm pretty sure we're ready for t5 but, like you said, participation is low.  Most people just auto

yup. We have 20-30 actively working the raid, if everyone would join in (even if they simply auto their 5) we could clear in one.

12 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

New to this board, love the thread need help.

I can jump the trains finally but I have no seekers and by the time I get to IG-88 (looking for Boba Fett?) I can't seem to defeat him, his laser is too strong. Any help?

You have to zeta your abilities.

3 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

New to this board, love the thread need help.

I can jump the trains finally but I have no seekers and by the time I get to IG-88 (looking for Boba Fett?) I can't seem to defeat him, his laser is too strong. Any help?

wat

P1 is very difficult to solo with the Wampa Zader team.  The amount of precision needed is what makes it so.  You have to count hits and make sure CLS uses his special on the 7th hit on Grievous through the entire phase.  I've tried 8-10 times and haven't gotten it yet;. I'm going to try to solo P2 today and keep practicing until I have P1 down.  I think I'm going to need to move mods which makes me want to puke.

• 2 weeks later...

We are gonna attempt heroic on May 4. I think with full participation we can get it, but it will be close.

Currently we run T5s and complete them faster than we can generate tickets.  We clear P1-P3 and Sion/Traya in P4 quite fast.  It's P4 Nihilus that is giving us the most problems.  Participation is the biggest issue.  I'll post my teams when I can get on Tapa.

18 hours ago, Masshole Horn said:

We got a 200+ g12 advantage going into this war, I think we might get a full clear if we can get the right balance on fleets.

What the fuck?  How is matchmaking that bad?  I'd be impressed if they broke through a single zone of yours.

Well we just had our most exciting TW victory to date.  How did jd guild do?

They played right into our strategy, went top then split their forces and stalled. We cleared the bottom 6.

They had the 200+ g12 advantage, but probably went too heavy defense on top.

Expert level PowerPoint of our strategy:

a0cec8fd0dc79a5e4ae943f275ae7957.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We won again as well. Got closer towards the end, but was never in doubt. They cleared 6/1 (total/back) we cleared 7/2, probably could have made that 8/2.

We just lost a Heroic Sith raid. Got to 3% left in P3, it's frustrating hell.  We also lost a few strong players to retirement from competitive SWGoHing, so recruiting... ugh.