Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Stop being a fucking pussy. The thread was fun as always. I can’t control for inexperienced CBs and a terrible defensive game plan.  Great game, nonetheless. If you’re blaming me, well, thanks for giving me that much power over you, but really, take up astrology or something. There are probably more powerful mystics in this world than me. 

giphy.gif

No, it really is.  It's all your fault.  Completely.  You're the only one to blame for this loss.

Entertaining thread IMO

Going to have to agree with you just this once since it’s outside of your usual Cloak Room nonsense.

Win or lose, I always find CTJs “Mudhole” posts very entertaining. Those of you that think he “jinx’s” the outcomes need to grow a pair.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:33 AM, closetojumping said:

Stop being a fucking pussy. The thread was fun as always. I can’t control for inexperienced CBs and a terrible defensive game plan.  Great game, nonetheless. If you’re blaming me, well, thanks for giving me that much power over you, but really, take up astrology or something. There are probably more powerful mystics in this world than me. 

Yeah, but you never told us who's balls were going to get gargled.