Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

47 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nobody has said our rb depth is a strength, at least not seriously. 

Your 5 rbs combined for 3.8 ypc against Georgia community college and tire repair. Does that mean they all suck, only some, or your line sucks?  In no way does it show strength. 

I can answer this. It's because their offensive line was complete trash at run blocking in that game. I mean total garbage. And believe me, after the last decade we know what an awful OL performance looks like.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And believe me, after the last decade we know what an awful OL performance looks like.

Honestly, after having rewatched the Sugar Bowl so many times, one of the things I loved most was seeing the Texas OL outperform a really hyped up OL from a school that supposedly had a power running game. LSU's OL isn't anywhere near as hyped, but all the same, I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of being a fan of the team with the better OL Saturday. There are few things in life as pleasant as seeing a stack of pancakes, leading up to a fourth quarter full of long, demoralizing drives on the ground. That's the Texas football I remember, and that's the Texas football I think we're getting back to. Everybody thinks QB when you say "Sam's the best player on the field" but Cosmi can make it a mighty fun argument about who's the best Sam on the field. Alhamdulillah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

More accurately: it don't make a shit.

Texas has a HC that produced a NC winning offense with a 3rd string QB.  Lack of depth is hardly a deal breaker in Tom Herman's world.

Plus, he won 10 games and took the SEC's #2 to the woodshed with last season's 1 deep everywhere Texas team.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Anyone else getting an Vidor vibe from these swamp trolls?

Yeah, I think state lines don't really change the people of a region. I had experience with this in Kansas City. Regarding our border with Louisiana, I've noticed West Louisiana Box Face women about as frequently as East Texas Box Face women.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

Well, this confirms that my life is a failure. Woe is me. I'm gonna go hang out with Eeyore, maybe he can cheer me up.

It's "whoa" BTW. I normally wouldn't be sensitive to such inconsequential things but this board seems really touchy when it come to grammar.  Just a friendly warning  or the grammar hall monitors might make you kneel in rice as penance. 

• Fuck You 14

1 minute ago, GumboPot said:

It's "whoa" BTW. I normally wouldn't be sensitive to such inconsequential things but this board seems really touchy when it come to grammar.  Just a friendly warning  or the grammar hall monitors might make you kneel in rice as penance. 

woe |  | noun literary great sorrow or distress: they had a complicated tale of woe.  (woes) things that cause sorrow or distress; troubles: to add to his woes, customers have been spending less. PHRASES woe betide someone (or woe to someone) used humorously to warn someone that they will be in trouble if they do a specified thing: woe betide anyone wearing the wrong color! woe is me! an ironic or humorous exclamation of sorrow or distress

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GumboPot said:

Literate people tend to be...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

woe |  | noun literary great sorrow or distress: they had a complicated tale of woe.  (woes) things that cause sorrow or distress; troubles: to add to his woes, customers have been spending less. PHRASES woe betide someone (or woe to someone) used humorously to warn someone that they will be in trouble if they do a specified thing: woe betide anyone wearing the wrong color! woe is me! an ironic or humorous exclamation of sorrow or distress

Gumbo is one of us who got bored and decided to pretend (additional?) stupidity. Not sure which one. 

24 minutes ago, GumboPot said:

LSU grad

25 minutes ago, GumboPot said:

9v68YaU.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GumboPot said:

Like I said, you can't spell "half-literate" without L.S.U. Or as GumboPot would say, "halve-literate."

3 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

All you did was throw out whatever half-witted insults you could think of without offering up any actual analysis on either team or the game. I applaud for attempting a troll job, but at the end of the day it was just that - an attempt. 

What about at the beginning of the day?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

All you did was throw out whatever half-witted insults you could think of without offering up any actual analysis on either team or the game. I applaud for attempting a troll job, but at the end of the day it was just that - an attempt. 

It might be time to move over and let LSUEVE drive for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, GumboPot said:

This can’t be real.