Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

7 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

All you did was throw out whatever half-witted insults you could think of without offering up any actual analysis on either team or the game. I applaud for attempting a troll job, but at the end of the day it was just that - an attempt. 

I don’t think you understand the point of this post.

(He repeated to yet another LSU fan.)

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

I don’t think you understand the point of this post.

(He repeated to yet another LSU fan.)

Given the response that I've received, I'm going to have to agree with you.  I clearly do not understand the point of this post. All I saw was a bunch of attempts at witty insults at LSU.  I didn't really find any of them witty or funny at all.  And that's a bit disappointing.  Even though I am an LSU fan, had any of what this dude wrote been clever, I would've had no problem laughing along with it. 

• Fuck You 9

12 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

Given the response that I've received, I'm going to have to agree with you.  I clearly do not understand the point of this post. All I saw was a bunch of attempts at witty insults at LSU.  I didn't really find any of them witty or funny at all.  And that's a bit disappointing.  Even though I am an LSU fan, had any of what this dude wrote been clever, I would've had no problem laughing along with it. 

bro u wont understand the jokes... u were literally asking for analysis in this thread

It's "whoa" BTW. I normally wouldn't be sensitive to such inconsequential things but this board seems really touchy when it come to grammar.  Just a friendly warning  or the grammar hall monitors might make you kneel in rice as penance. 

Hahahahahahahahahah holy shit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

We...don’t care. 

• Like 2

So just to summarize the last couple weeks, the LSU/Aggy posters are unfunny, immature, childish, stupid, fixated on homoerotic topics, unoriginal, poor shit-talkers, delusional about their idiot coach and team, have never actually watched competent offenses play, and really fixated on homoerotic topics.

Did I miss anything? 

5 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

So just to summarize the last couple weeks, the LSU/Aggy posters are unfunny, immature, childish, stupid, fixated on homoerotic topics, unoriginal, poor shit-talkers, delusional about their idiot coach and team, have never actually watched competent offenses play, and really fixated on homoerotic topics.

Did I miss anything? 

They smell like corn dogs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Texassucksdick said:

You guys are worst then A&M, an that’s saying a lot! I’ll be back after the game to to see how y’all doing. Should be a fantastic melt. 

Btw. LSU 38-13. 

SECSECSEC!! 

You lost to fucking aggy, that's saying a lot!   

Dont stand up to fast grabbing another naturday, all the sand might fall out of your vagina at once.  

7 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

This isn’t the thread for it Boudreaux, you jackass.

Go see one of the other 2-3 threads discussing the match up.

This is the thread about how we are going in dry on your football team and making your mom watch the whole damn thing.

Then it's mom's turn.... again...again... and again.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LSUADAM said:

Nobody gives a fuck.

After suffering through this thread to this point it has occurred to me that it may be a candidate for classics. In my recollection, (other than aggy, who we all have been accustomed to for eons) I have never seen a thread sum up the the glaring differences between two college fan bases from an intellectual standpoint. This is a Darwinian Exhibit A as to one university environment culture (Texas) evolving at a much faster pace than the other (LSU). This thread could be used to accompany a cultural anthropology grant request for extensive study. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GumboPot said:

It's "whoa" BTW. I normally wouldn't be sensitive to such inconsequential things but this board seems really touchy when it come to grammar.  Just a friendly warning  or the grammar hall monitors might make you kneel in rice as penance. 

y'all were just had by a pretty obvious troll

Advantages Texas has over LSU:

Scoreboard

Series Scoreboard

Better city

Better academics

Richer alumni base

Alumni can read

Homo sapiens head coach

OL that can run block

Has run its offense against a P5 school at least once

Players aren’t on twitter, posting things that suggest they’re mentally unready

LSU hasn’t looked good in recent road games

Playing in DKR

Advantages for LSU:

Beignets

Gumbo

.01 better average recruit ranking

DC may have exhausted our HC’s ways of beating him

Strong opinions of its own fans

aggy support

• Like 3

I'll attempt a Cliff Notes version of why we're going to mudhole LSU:

1) They're breaking in a spread offense.  They've only been running it for a few months, and only against themselves and one creampuff.  Well, everyone on our defense has been going against spread offenses since they were 14.  This defense was built, in terms of personnel and scheme, specifically to stop spread offenses, and LSU hasn't even attempted their spread against anyone yet.

2) Orlando is going to confuse the fuck out of Burrows with exotic blitzes and alignments that are not what they appear to be.  The kid's pre-snap reads will frequently be wrong.  Mistakes will be made.

3) They are way too cocky.  Yes, this matters.  And it's not just their mouths, it's their playcalling.  They will leave their vaunted "DBU" corners in one-on-one coverage frequently.  LA Tech had a kid go for 10 catches, 181 yards, and 2 scores against them last year.  And that kid ain't exactly Collin Johnson.  Their S-E-C and "DBU" hubris is gonna get them hurt.

4. Sam > Burrows.  I like understatements. 

There's more, but these are the big ones. 

Rod Babers made a good point on the radio today: when is the last time a team had the better quarterback, the better head coach, and the home field, and was the underdog anyway?

We're gonna win this game.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LSUADAM said:

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 3

If you think an LSU diploma is worth the same in the business world as a UT degree, I assume you're specifically referencing either the shrimping industry or local Louisiana government. Otherwise, it's hard to believe you're being serious. 

Hey hey hey!!! Knock that shit off. I’ve met plenty of LSU grads, and they’re sharp cookies. I put the majority of Raising Canes in Houston, and I’ll tell you this; Nobody knows how to drop chicken tenders into a box on a four item menu like those mother fuckers. You can call them what you like, but if I’m ever gonna put on a head-mic, and sling fried chicken tenders, I’m gonna want those guys in my foxhole.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

Advantages Texas has over LSU:

Homo sapiens head coach

I'm crying lmao.

About the aggy, here's their take, absolute sissy status:

Aggie class of 02 here. We're not winning. We have a chance to beat spread. I want LSU to win by a million.

I have fucked so many goddamn girls in Louisiana. Many of them married. Can’t imagine what their fat cuck husbands would think. They’re... kinda cute... not smoke... but cute... will do anything you ask though. I mean, anything. Drunk all the time. Mesmerized by Texas guys. Mesmerized by UT actually. Once banged a girl enrolled at LSU in BR that had a poster of the UT campus in her apartment- said it was her dream/goal to go to UT Law. She never made it, but I heard she works for Deloitte in Houston now. All the talent ends up in Texas. 

In summary: 1. Louisiana women love fucking Texas guys. 2. We kinda like fucking them too. 3. LSU is a shitty school where dumb people “study”. 

This is the truth. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit

4 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I have fucked so many goddamn girls in Louisiana. Many of them married. Can’t imagine what their fat cuck husbads would think. They’re... kinda cute... not smoke... but cute... will do anything you ask though. I mean, anything. Drunk all the time. Mesmerized by Texas guys. Mesmerized by UT actually. Once banged a girl enrolled at LSU in BR that had a poster of the UT campus in her apartment- said it was her dream/goal to go to UT Law. She never made it, but I heard she works for Deloitte in Houston now. All the talent ends up in Texas. 

In summary: 1. Louisiana women love fucking Texas guys. 2. We kinda like fucking them too. 3. LSU is a shitty school where dumb people “study”. 

This is the truth. 

So when you were 18 did you to hang out at the Texas Pelican Club in Vinton, La?  I did, same women and loved Texas men.  Joe Tex and Mr. Clean holla.   

• Like 1

I'll attempt a Cliff Notes version of why we're going to mudhole LSU:
1) They're breaking in a spread offense. 
2) Orlando is going to confuse the fuck out of Burrows with exotic blitzes
3) They are way too cocky. 
4. Sam > Burrows.
We're gonna win this game.

Good list. Allow me to add on

5. Texas has made great improvements between game one and two both years under TH. Remember a turnstile TE named Gray? Nah. That’s what happens after adjustments are made. Boyce I’m looking at you.

6. Our offense has so many weapons now. Pick your poison. Their def has a lot of talent, but you can’t cover everything and 11 is a beast.

7. Our special teams are starting to make some dynamic things happen.

17 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I have fucked so many goddamn girls in Louisiana. Many of them married. Can’t imagine what their fat cuck husbands would think. They’re... kinda cute... not smoke... but cute... will do anything you ask though. I mean, anything. Drunk all the time. Mesmerized by Texas guys. Mesmerized by UT actually. Once banged a girl enrolled at LSU in BR that had a poster of the UT campus in her apartment- said it was her dream/goal to go to UT Law. She never made it, but I heard she works for Deloitte in Houston now. All the talent ends up in Texas. 

This is the truth. 

7 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So when you were 18 did you to hang out at the Texas Pelican Club in Vinton, La?  I did, same women and loved Texas men.  Joe Tex and Mr. Clean holla.   

Always heart-warming to see eskimo brothers reunited.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1