Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

7 hours ago, Texassucksdick said:

You guys are worst then A&M, an that’s saying a lot! I’ll be back after the game to to see how y’all doing. Should be a fantastic melt. 

Btw. LSU 38-13. 

SECSECSEC!! 

Ok aggy. What feels better. That dog you guys fuck before each game or Karen keylargo 

6 hours ago, GumboPot said:

It's "whoa" BTW. I normally wouldn't be sensitive to such inconsequential things but this board seems really touchy when it come to grammar.  Just a friendly warning  or the grammar hall monitors might make you kneel in rice as penance. 

To be fair, his only experience with woah is judging bitches dance moves on TikTok

I have fucked so many goddamn girls in Louisiana. Many of them married. Can’t imagine what their fat cuck husbands would think. They’re... kinda cute... not smoke... but cute... will do anything you ask though. I mean, anything. Drunk all the time. Mesmerized by Texas guys. Mesmerized by UT actually. Once banged a girl enrolled at LSU in BR that had a poster of the UT campus in her apartment- said it was her dream/goal to go to UT Law. She never made it, but I heard she works for Deloitte in Houston now. All the talent ends up in Texas.  In summary: 1. Louisiana women love fucking Texas guys. 2. We kinda like fucking them too. 3. LSU is a shitty school where dumb people “study”. 

Yeah, this guy doesn’t fuck.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I have fucked so many goddamn girls in Louisiana. Many of them married. Can’t imagine what their fat cuck husbands would think. They’re... kinda cute... not smoke... but cute... will do anything you ask though. I mean, anything. Drunk all the time. Mesmerized by Texas guys. Mesmerized by UT actually. Once banged a girl enrolled at LSU in BR that had a poster of the UT campus in her apartment- said it was her dream/goal to go to UT Law. She never made it, but I heard she works for Deloitte in Houston now. All the talent ends up in Texas. 

In summary: 1. Louisiana women love fucking Texas guys. 2. We kinda like fucking them too. 3. LSU is a shitty school where dumb people “study”. 

This is the truth. 

Hey, aggy troll guy: who is making sure the chickens fuck while you're messing around on the interwebs?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, GumboPot said:

There is a lot of BS in your post and little substance.  How do you feel about match-ups?

LSU O-Line versus UT D-Line?

Will UT's backup RBs have the smarts to recognize and pick up Dave Aranda's blitz packages?

You know that 2nd TD pass in the LaTech game by Ehlinger gets picked off by LSU DBs, right?

How do you feel about UT DBs matching up with LSU WRs?

I hope Herman's game plan it to test our freshman corner Stingley.  Do you realize Stingley played on the 7 versus 7 circuit since eight grade against your wide receivers?  The point is, he knows them already. Oh, and please kick to Stingley on punts. 

How to feel about our DL matched up against your OL?  Do you realize that our NT Tyler Shelvin is playing himself into a 1st round pick in a couple of years and he is backed up by two very talented freshman in Ika and Evans. Furthermore the depth at NT has allowed Fehoko to move to DE in Aranda's 3-4.

I also don't think you realize the depth LSU has at LB.  You will know the name "Jacoby Stevens" by the end of the game.  

Herman > Ogre and his previous records 

"They haven't seen the different guys on our team that's gangster."      poet: VY

We haven't seen the guys that's gangster, not on a team level, where it's based on belief and talent, not one off's in a sea of shit.

until now......

Expectation met with Results develops true Belief

Belief is dangerous.... 

Roach : Ossai : McCullough : C.Brown : Foster : Overshown Cosmi : Sam : Johnson (vs OU version)

will fuck you up. Come at me bro. Studdard big dick energy. Ultra belief in your team. They have already fucked your mom. Twice. Git sum.

spacer.png

B.Jones :  Duvernay : Shack

speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far. leaders of the team, the David Thomas ultra reliable and productive. Nobody 'talking' about them. Absolutely key glue to making everything work for the team. 

moar need to step up. This team is screaming 2004 vibes. not looking at Vy vs Sam at all, but at the rest of the team and development, the attitude, the SWARM that is the defense, the smack down on special teams by who knows, the energy on the sideline,  The OL that is not embarrassing but looks to be a true strength, the freshman that could pop off.

we are not "there" yet

we are steamrolling that direction

we absolutely will hold home field and physically dominate the bayoo kitties. They are so excited to throw the ball around. Please. PLEASE do that. We live in this, it's not a change up, I beg you big yellow tony the tiger to think you are Tx Tech after 1 off season practicing what we face 365. Come try and dink and dunk the ball around while we aim to take your head off. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

I can't wait to see how the bulkier D-line performs in this match up. Coburn is a huge upgrade over Nelson, who was a good space eater in his own right, but Coburn is bigger, quicker and should be much more disruptive. They should control the line of scrimmage and allow guys like Ossai to cleanly shoot the gaps and disrupt the LSU run game. I love Texas' chances in this game if they force LSU to be one dimensional and air it out with Burrows. There was a lot of shit talking on social media during the off season about replacing 8 starters on defense, but you can easily argue two of the three starters on the D-Line are upgrades over 2018 starters.

10 hours ago, hornhorn said:

thread GIF

Hope you like it rough.

9 hours ago, sidis said:

In a bizarre twist, another one of the sad LSU girls that spawned a meme, I think hers is on facebook, works with me now. She’s actually been a terrific coworker and is a 9.5 out of 10 minimum. Of course she thinks LSU rolls by 20 this weekend, just like the rest of them. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

In a bizarre twist, another one of the sad LSU girls that spawned a meme, I think hers is on facebook, works with me now. She’s actually been a terrific coworker and is a 9.5 out of 10 minimum. Of course she thinks LSU rolls by 20 this weekend, just like the rest of them. 

Um this is a guy, ctj

lsuraptor500279.gif

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Picture-Please_color_logo_transparent-30

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

So, the bet is easy.  Straight up, pun intended.  They win, you go down on her.  We win, she goes down on you.  Office politics solved.

Also, rules.

$9.95 please.

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i would like to get her together with the iowa state ginger.  man that would be an explosive pairing.

Come on man, you know the rules. Post it.

Dont make me google it, I have better things to do....uh....like throwing petty insults at our LSU brethren.