Kentucky vs. Florida

Zavala

Like I said, this Florida team is not a top 10 team.  They should be 1-2.  They played a pathetic Miami team that is going to struggle to be bowl eligible and they luckily escaped a loss from what looks like a 7 win Kentucky team.  I'd put Florida in the 20-25 range.  TCU would blow out this Florida team. 

Like I said, this Florida team is not a top 10 team.  They should be 1-2.  They played a pathetic Miami team that is going to struggle to be bowl eligible and they luckily escaped a loss from what looks like a 7 win Kentucky team.  I'd put Florida in the 20-25 range.  TCU would blow out this Florida team. 
UCF would blow out Florida aggy. That fucking sooner heupel would run the score up.

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

Booty blasted over that ranking huh? If the rankings are so off why do you care so much about them?

Florida is in the 3-0 club, all that matters. Tennishit is next.

Not a doubt in my mind had he made that kick that UF would've just marched on down and scored the game winner in some form or fashion.   The chickenshit play calls at the end of the half and the Wildcat on 4th & 1 pretty much sealed their fate.   I know I won't be around another 30 years when UK snaps another long losing streak to UF.