Kentucky vs. Florida

Zavala

4 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Wow! A QB with a brain!

A QB that makes more than one read. That’s been Franks biggest problem since day one. He seemed to cure it late last year, but went right back into the fucking tank this season. We will miss Franks legs, but I expect we will get Jones some more packages to make up for that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, I’ve been on shaggy since the NOLA pimp MSpaint.  My kids a freshman at UT. 

Nice. Was always wanting to go to Florida with all my family until I went to Texas. Love both teams. Kinda wanna go get a mother fuckin Masters at Florida one day..

Just now, QuesoEspecial said:

At least the Gators are wearing Jordan brand? Yikes

Lulz I guess you haven't seen Dan roll up to recruit wearing Jordans and play pick up basketball with the boys (probably give everybody Jordans after)

LETS GO GATORS!!!!!

PS. Their best defender (CJ Henderson) is out, and their best offensive playmaker (Toney) is out. Fuck Kentucky.

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Lulz I guess you haven't seen Dan roll up to recruit wearing Jordans and play pick up basketball with the boys (probably give everybody Jordans after)

LETS GO GATORS!!!!!

PS. Their best defender (CJ Henderson) is out, and their best offensive playmaker (Toney) is out. Fuck Kentucky.

Yea, Jumpman is our sponsor for everything. Croots love the custom Jordan’s. 

• Like 1