Tennessee @ Florida - 11AM ESPN

Zavala

21 minutes ago, Zavala said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, Alex Smith and Dak were breddy good.

Hard to separate the influence of Urban vs Mullen for the Utah and earlier Florida players.  That's why I asked specifically about MSU.  Dak was decent at MSU.  He's been much better in the pros than I expected based on his college performance.

22 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm 100% certain Urban made him get those guys. I know Urban spent a crazy amount of time recruiting Tebow 

Not actually. Mullen lost his mind in a meeting when Urbs suggested that even if Tebow went to Bama it'd be alright.  I heard he climbed up on the table and demanded that they go all out for him.  Fucking Tebow grew up loving the Gata and he was like a hair away from going Gump and saving Shula's ass.

13 minutes ago, Loco said:

Not actually. Mullen lost his mind in a meeting when Urbs suggested that even if Tebow went to Bama it'd be alright.  I heard he climbed up on the table and demanded that they go all out for him.  Fucking Tebow grew up loving the Gata and he was like a hair away from going Gump and saving Shula's ass.

I remember it came down to those two. I think I read that Urbs was on a plane and made a call to Tebow and said something that sealed the deal. 

28 minutes ago, Loco said:

Tebow was good, but he never fucked.

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH