TEXAS GAMEDAY 29 NOV 2019: wake up SURLY... BEAT TECH!

gclass

It’s really sad to say, but I’m fairly certain the only thing that truly gets worked on during the week is the game plan for jumping up and down on the sidelines before a kickoff......like a 12 - 13 year old girl’s softball team.  I wish they’d can that shit - I mean they do it ok, so maybe TH should promote the “jumpin’ up and down” coach - he at least seems to get all his players on the sideline in time (even though they never leave the sideline) and they DO seem to line up properly....

Gawd, I hate that 7th grade bullshit....about like a stupid bumper sticker. 

Edited by Bluemoon3287
Misspell

2 minutes ago, Bluemoon3287 said:

It’s really sad to say, but I’m fairly certain the only thing that truly gets worked on during the week is the game plan for jumping up and down on the sidelines before a kickoff......like a 12 - 13 year old girl’s softball team.  I wish they’d can that shit - I mean they do it ok, so maybe TH should promote the “jumpin’ up and down” coach - he at least seems to get all his players on the sideline in time and the DO seem to line up properly....

Gawd, I hate that 7th grade bullshit....about like a stupid bumper sticker. 

It’s been embarrassing since the very first home game with Herman...the loss to Maryland 

• Like 1