2020 UFC/MMA thread

ss13

On a normal UFC show, Rogan would interview the winner of most fights inside the Octagon at the conclusion of the bout. On Saturday, the winning fighter will be guided to an isolated area outside the cage and given a sanitized headset, and Rogan will interview him or her from his cageside location.

Damn, was hoping for no interviews at all. 

This is the real dumb part. 

Souza, per the report, arrived in Florida on Wednesday and told UFC officials that a family member had tested positive. He was not, however, showing any symptoms. Souza was then tested and reportedly isolated 

^ Oh really, Junior Miller? 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:27 AM, Wanker Bob said:

Luque v Nico Price could be explosive. 

I don't see how ESPN/Disney gives the green light unless thing get drastically better in 3 weeks but who knows

Never watched a fight, but knew enough to comment on Luque/Niko? 

I’m very curious to see how this card does in terms of PPV buys. It’s a good card. Maybe even a great card. But there are no big headliner fights. None that would come even remotely close to carrying a PPV. This is going to be one of the most streamed fight cards ever, but I just have a feeling they’re going to regret not putting it on the main ESPN for free 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Also, I’m terrible at this so if anybody wants to fade me, I can probably help you win some money lol

Cruz +180 (+200 if you say by decision...and how else is he going to win)

Jeremy Stephens +200 (and if you’re feeling frisky, Stephens by KO or TKO +450)

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

I think Dom is gonna get worked

I do too, but if Dom somehow comes out and gets back to his old form, it could be interesting. Plus dom is a lot bigger than Cejudo. I dunno, maybe Rogan and Shaub talked me into thinking it’ll be more of a competitive fight than I originally thought.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Here’s your fight, bro! 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:27 AM, Wanker Bob said:

Luque v Nico Price could be explosive. 

I don't see how ESPN/Disney gives the green light unless thing get drastically better in 3 weeks but who knows