Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

Just now, Bone3421 said:

When I see Mo do those kinda things I just wonder why you cant try that like twice a game

Seen you bend it that corner so many times yet we go 5 games without a goal or you even attempting trying to bang it in from just inside the penalty area

To be fair, West Ham have been putting 6 in the box. Not much space to maneuver 

To be fair, West Ham have been putting 6 in the box. Not much space to maneuver 
I get that but that's why he needs to try it a few times a game...think it was the manu(league match) where I was just screaming for someone to shoot....we had guys with the ball inside the penalty all day just trying to pass it thru 6 guys

12 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ben Davies is our new CB. Fits the Michael Edward’s model much like Andy. Also doesn’t take a foreign player spot.

We needed a body and we got a body. Hopefully he gives us enough to stay top 4 and push for a trophy.

I saw and interesting idea posited regarding long term roster moves. It was meeting Gini's contract demands and move him to the 6 permanently, move Fabs back as VvD's permanent partner and then use the money that would most likely be spent on a big time CB this summer use it in the midfield or attack. I don't hate it.

7 hours ago, maninblack said:

We needed a body and we got a body. Hopefully he gives us enough to stay top 4 and push for a trophy.

I saw and interesting idea posited regarding long term roster moves. It was meeting Gini's contract demands and move him to the 6 permanently, move Fabs back as VvD's permanent partner and then use the money that would most likely be spent on a big time CB this summer use it in the midfield or attack. I don't hate it.

I don’t like Gini as the 6. Not saying he can’t do it but Fabinho is the best holding mid in the world and the best we’ve had since Masch. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

I don’t like Gini as the 6. Not saying he can’t do it but Fabinho is the best holding mid in the world and the best we’ve had since Masch. 

He's played better there and it's freed up Thiago. While not perfect it would eliminate the need to buy a partner for Virgil and spend that money in midfield and/or attack.

12 minutes ago, maninblack said:

He's played better there and it's freed up Thiago. While not perfect it would eliminate the need to buy a partner for Virgil and spend that money in midfield and/or attack.

I don't think Fabinho wants to be moved permanently to the back and wouldn't blame him. 

Spend money on the midfield? We have Keita coming back at some point. That's like a brand new signing!!!!