The Legendary Fyre Festival Documentary

mulletpelini

• 7 months later...

So one of my best friends was hired to do the promo photography and video for this.  They fly him and an assistant to the island and are shooting the girls:  Bella, Elsa, Emily Rat, etc... as well as a host of other models that aren't as famous.  My buddy is shooting them kinda dancing around a little fire on the beach and one of the "bros" reaches over and touches a model's ass claiming to brush sand off it.  Not cool.  Buddy says "you don't do that", blah blah.  The bro gets all pissy.

Producer says let's all chill out, chat in the morning over breakfast.  

They fired my buddy and his assistant and said the last plane leaves the island for the day in 30 min.  Be on it.  Then the hired Adam Franzino to shoot it after they fired my buddy.  

I remember us talking about this shit and how fucked it was even before the actual meltdown of the festival.  It all made sense in the end.  

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Considering no one died, I wonder if some of the duped festival goers kind of consider it a wash since now they have an awesome story to tell.

well lets be honest, the entire festival was marketed towards the trust fund millenials. 

So them being scammed out of money that the vast majority of them could actually "afford' to lose, it allows everyone to laugh at their failure.

"The most exclusive festival the world has ever seen"