Texas Tech at K-state

ShowMeALoss

16 hours ago, The Earl of Texas said:

I’m interested to see if Tech’s WR group has a showing as a big physical bunch or if it’s just that our guys got pushed around  by a bunch of whoevers.

Tech's WRs are their best position group.  It's more up to Bowman.

Edited by Dirk X West

38 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Does the winner of this game sneak into the top 25?

I think Tech COULD, but KSU is not going to sniff the top 25 unless they finish 9-2 or maybe 8-3 that is what happens when you lose to G5 teams

I doubt Tech does either because of how poorly they played HBU, but that will fade faster because of the win vs the fact that KSU lost to a G5

Bowman looked a lot more physically mature in the Texas game he looks like he put on meaningful muscle and weight and he looked more mature in the face as well and the Tech receivers were extremely physical and the running game was pretty good too

transitives are always hard to quantify, but this game I think will show a little if OU was way overrated and if Texas has something to worry about for the rest of the year

I can give a bit of a pass to KSU  for their loss and even to Tech for HBU playing them close but now both KSU and Tech have shown they can play to the level of a team that is thought to be better than them

if Tech is beaten handily I think it is a worry for Texas and Tom has a hell of a lot of work to do, if Tech beats them handily I think Tom better keep coaching his ass off because the expectation will be undefeated.....if it is a close game....well Tom better still coach his ass off haha

my expectation is for Tech to win this by 7 or more and for OU to just not be that good this year and for KSU to still be better than expected (perhaps 5th or 6th in the Big 12 depending on the ISU game for them)and for Tech to be 3rd or 4th depending on Baylor and OU

Edited by ButtFumble