Corn vs Pedo

Spider2YBanana

11 hours ago, Cornfusion said:

Nebraska's best quarterback plays for Rutgers now.

The guy that has thrown more INTs this year than TDs?  The same one that just lost to Illinois and has only thrown for over 200 yards once in 4 games?  That's a bad take and you should feel bad

On 11/16/2020 at 10:53 AM, Cornfusion said:

Nebraska's best quarterback plays for Rutgers now.

17 hours ago, Bodhi said:

The guy that has thrown more INTs this year than TDs?  The same one that just lost to Illinois and has only thrown for over 200 yards once in 4 games?  That's a bad take and you should feel bad

So you are saying the guy is bad, but you are not saying that he isn't Nebraska's best QB.
did I get that right? (full disclaimer & for the record and until proven otherwise Sparty is about full up on bad QB's)

I didn't say Vedral was good.  I was saying he was our best.  He can actually throw the ball farther than 20 yards.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Scott Frost, a national champion option quarterback of all people, can't teach his two quarterbacks ball security while running.  I noticed that the Nebraska cornerback knew how to switch the ball to the opposite side of potential contact.  That skill eludes McCaffery and Martinez.

Edited by Cornfusion