Purdue @ Minnesota, 6:30 on BTN

shadow_operative2.0

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't care what anyone says, I'm always going to consider Rondale Moore an honorary Longhorn. 

While I respect your opinion, I disagree. He committed, then backed out. 
Good luck to him. I certainly wish him no ill will, but he’s no Horn in my book.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

While I respect your opinion, I disagree. He committed, then backed out. 
Good luck to him. I certainly wish him no ill will, but he’s no Horn in my book.

I totally get that. He had to go with his heart and couldn't go far from home. Can't blame the kid for that, but he was graceful about it and gave  plenty of notice. But yeah, totally understand where you're coming from and he's pretty much the only one I think that about. I literally cannot think of anyone else I would give that to. Everyone else can fuck off, unless they come back (Hello, Ewers!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Anyone know if the UM QB Plummer is related  to Jake Plummer (haven't watched many of their games and tuned in too late before they wore it out if so)

"Despite being from Arizona with the last name of Plummer, he (Jack) is not related to Jake “The Snake” Plummer"

https://www.hammerandrails.com/2017/6/8/15766436/purdue-football-recruiting-jack-plummer-commitment

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Anyone know if the UM QB Plummer is related  to Jake Plummer (haven't watched many of their games and tuned in too late before they wore it out if so)

Plummer is Arizona's first 2020 commit. Of the 20 players the Wildcats signed as part of the 2019 recruiting class, only two were from the state of Arizona. Plummer's older brother, Jack, plays at Purdue. They are not related to former NFL and ASU quarterback Jake Plummer.

1 minute ago, NTVTXN said:

Plummer is Arizona's first 2020 commit. Of the 20 players the Wildcats signed as part of the 2019 recruiting class, only two were from the state of Arizona. Plummer's older brother, Jack, plays at Purdue. They are not related to former NFL and ASU quarterback Jake Plummer.

Nice. Appreciate you looking that up for me. 

• Like 1