Faint Fucking Font Fury

out of the blue, the posts on this board and many other sites starting showing up almost unreadable for me due to a change in font.  At least I'd call it a font problem in that it's really faint.  Thread titles are normal darkness.  It's the posts that are not.  Using Chrome on a PC.  I've done some digging but am not having much luck at understanding how to fix it.  Anyone run across this lately with a quick fix?  

out of the blue, the posts on this board and many other sites starting showing up almost unreadable for me due to a change in font.  At least I'd call it a font problem in that it's really faint.  Thread titles are normal darkness.  It's the posts that are not.  Using Chrome on a PC.  I've done some digging but am not having much luck at understanding how to fix it.  Anyone run across this lately with a quick fix?  

I gave up and switched out of night reading mode on tapa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after more digging, I identified the problem font as Roboto Light.  Apparently that little shit causes problems for some users on Chrome.  Went into windows settings and deleted it.  Now I can read shit again.  The font still looks a little different on Surly from before the problem started, but the brightness is restored.  

On 5/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, AggieFactFinder said:

Have the same issue on my Dell laptop at home but not on the Lenovo at the office. Using Chrome in both places.