Tell me why we needed to play Hudson Card

MaybeACoordinator

16 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

1. There was nothing to lose - team was already 4-5

2. There were signs Casey was hurt?

3. Hudson had only legitimately played in, what, 2, 2.5 games? 

All 3 factors together make it defensible to give him a crack - because it wasnt known if he would make a positive difference.  Now it's known.  He fucking sucks.  Done and move on.

I still don't believe that.  The guy has been given limited opportunities and provided limited support.   This isn't like Okafor who has seemingly spent 7 years on campus and still looks lost.  

On 11/14/2021 at 5:28 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

I couldn't/wasn't able to watch enough for the game and its entirety to realize how bad that was. I was too busy trying to not have a heart attack and not have my wife's divorced me after going ape shit on her because I was too emotionally involved in the damned game.

You too?  Even my son (high school freshman) left the room in OT.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Setting the school record for TD passes and TDs in a game doesn’t mean as much anymore. Casey also leads the big 12 in TDs by 7 and is third in QB rating.

But how are these signs that he sucks or that we have no QB? 

He's missed some open throws but our receivers have dropped more. It looks like he's learning to take gift 8-10 yard runs, finally.