UCLA @ U$C

Sbbruin

7 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

TBD.

CK is 7-4, should go to 8-4, and just thrashed USC. I don't see how this could be TBD when also considering the CFB job opening landscape. LSU, USC, VT, TT, UDub all looking for coaches. Miami, UF, and FSU might consider it as well. I think be happy with a bowl game and sit this cycle out 

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

CK is 7-4, should go to 8-4, and just thrashed USC. I don't see how this could be TBD when also considering the CFB job opening landscape. LSU, USC, VT, TT, UDub all looking for coaches. Miami, UF, and FSU might consider it as well. I think be happy with a bowl game and sit this cycle out 

That’s the conundrum.  Our DC has got to go, that much is certain.

18 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

That’s the conundrum.  Our DC has got to go, that much is certain.

Well, I hope this line of thinking has been established as well in Austin considering the number of blown leads our defense has given up this year.  On another note, my Bruin daughter in law is enjoying her Sunday in SoCal after the win yesterday and will be going to whatever bowl game UCLA is invited to.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, pch said:

Well, I hope this line of thinking has been established as well in Austin considering the number of blown leads our defense has given up this year.  On another note, my Bruin daughter in law is enjoying her Sunday in SoCal after the win yesterday and will be going to whatever bowl game UCLA is invited to.

My guess is the Holiday Bowl, which they moved from Qualcomm dump to Petco, which is awesome and located right downtown.  I’ll probably go to that too if that’s the game.

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

My guess is the Holiday Bowl, which they moved from Qualcomm dump to Petco, which is awesome and located right downtown.  I’ll probably go to that too if that’s the game.

That would make me want to attend if it happens.  Could spend Christmas with daughter in law and then purchase some UCLA swag to wear to Petco-a significant upgrade om terms of stadium, game watching, hell, the entire experience.

• Hook 'Em 1