Shootings still out of control in Downtown Austin

Enemy07

17 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

But more or less the same for the area.

Heard 6 shots at around 2:10 am, 4 at 2:15 am, then 4 more at 2:20 am. Cops took 25 minutes to show up haha. 

You can guess what the demographic was. 

Just say what you want to say and get it over with.

18 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

Heard 6 shots at around 2:10 am, 4 at 2:15 am, then 4 more at 2:20 am. Cops took 25 minutes to show up haha.

Is this a tell me you are poor without telling me you are poor threads.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

You can guess what the demographic was. 

Was it a crack commando unit who escaped a maximum security stockade where they were sent for a crime they didn't commit?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Was it a crack commando unit who escaped a maximum security stockade where they were sent for a crime they didn't commit?

Yes.  Today they survive in the Austin underground as soldiers of fortune.  

If you need help, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...maybe you can hire..."The Surly Team!"  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Such a lovely thread for a Sunday morning. Gonna go put on some Commodores and bust out Mein Kampf. 

I don't know you in IRL, but I can honestly picture you reading that book with "Three Times a Lady" on in the background. 

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.  

csb/ I was in your HEB Hancock on Wed or Thu walking over to the pharmacy section.  And passed an aisle where this woman was just blocking everything between her cart and her girth.  And this guy was trying to wedge himself by with a handbasket.  And she made some vague attempt to move out of the way and he made this face with eyeroll and his mouth agape and for the split second I watched it play out, he looked exactly like Jerry did when embarrassed for George or Elaine.  And I thought to myself, "I bet that's Biff Tannen."  /csb