Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Watford is currently 7th. Hanging 5 on them and getting a clean sheet is nothing to sneeze at. Especially after the offensive ineptitude of the past couple weeks.
Like i said ....i want to see it against champions league ...chelsea/spurs...and everton until then its not much to celebrate imo...offense is still struggling until further notice

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Also Origi is really really bad.

Thought he got lost in the attack a little but he was really good when Watford had the ball. Worked hard and tracked back really well. I thought he put a real shift in. 

Kind of crazy that after it took Fabs so long to get a match that he's been maybe our most important player these last two months. He's going to be so awesome next year. 

16 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Kind of crazy that after it took Fabs so long to get a match that he's been maybe our most important player these last two months. He's going to be so awesome next year. 

Yeah. Klopp mentioned this early on that Fabinho needed to figure out the system. Glad he did.

Now we need Keita to do the same.