Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Ok I'm a Wake fan and you all have been a really good group but dammit I'm pissed. Today was going great, got in a great 11 mile run this morning, did some day drinking in Charlotte and had some of the best pizza the city has to offer, even got an amazing beej from the wife but I'm so pissed about the season:

WTF has happened to Salah? He is miles away from the player he was last year, I just don't get it.

What is Klopp thinking with his substitutions? Does he really think Lallana is winning the game for us? I just don't get his thought pattern.

The title was there for the taking, but I think we let the pressure and expectations get to us, and we started playing like it. I know a lot can happen in 9 games but I feel like now that City lost the lead and regained it they won't let it go again.

As a Wake fan I'm used to being let down, we're talking about a basketball team where neither Tim Duncan or Chris Paul ever made it past the Sweet 16, but for some reason it still stings knowing what could have been.

Rant over

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk

It’s like Texas football this year in that both sides could rarely sync up to give us a perfect game until Georgia. Last year the offense was amazing and the defense (goalkeeping included) was shit before VvD took over. This year the defense is incredible and the offense has gone to shit. Meanwhile City are City. We had a chance to have a great cushion and they pissed it all away by not being able to score. January and February were where the title was probably lost. Unless City flames out, something I doubt they do, this thing is done. I don’t have much hope for CL either because the offense being an issue will bounce us against Bayern. Klopp has got to get his shit together. He gets paid too much and given too many options to pull this same shit when things get tough. He has no silverware for his entire tenure and looks like he no answers for when a team can stifle his offense. The subs today were atrocious. Why the hell are Keita and Shaqiri even here if they aren’t first up? 

Bummed like everyone else...yesterday sucked

Still only 1 pt down...liverpool has spurs,chelsea plus wolves then scraps

City has spurs, manu and scraps...and no de bruyne

Im not holding my breath after liverpool has dropped a 7 pt lead in like 7 matches

On 3/3/2019 at 12:08 PM, Bone3421 said:

So we need a fire klopp thread?

Not all on klopp...salah missed golden chance

Like i said while yall were all happy about beating watford...offense is still in trouble

Please. This can't be a real thing. 

Tell me the last time we had back-to-back-to-back seasons with greater than 70 points. Rafa in the mid-aughts didn't manage it and he was the last manager to qualify for the CL multiple years in a row. 

By any metric we've improved every year under Klopp. This idea that he's lost the plot or doesn't know what he's doing is pure bullshit. 

• Like 1

Please. This can't be a real thing. 
Tell me the last time we had back-to-back-to-back seasons with greater than 70 points. Rafa in the mid-aughts didn't manage it and he was the last manager to qualify for the CL multiple years in a row. 
By any metric we've improved every year under Klopp. This idea that he's lost the plot or doesn't know what he's doing is pure bullshit. 
Of course not real lol....was commenting all everyone blaming klopp after manu or everton game i believe...had a few great scoring chances that just didnt get finished

On 3/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, pied said:

Has anyone seen ANYTHING on Oxlade-Chamberlain?  Though the scan was yday. 

Nothing other than it wasn't his knee and was a muscle issue. They had planned to take him off at the half regardless. Klopp seemed okay with how things stood.

No Keita for Munich due to a minor injury. 

Nothing other than it wasn't his knee and was a muscle issue. They had planned to take him off at the half regardless. Klopp seemed okay with how things stood.
No Keita for Munich due to a minor injury. 
Was hoping naby could provide a spark...dang

Mane. bobby. salah
Hendo fab wijnaldum
Taa matip vvd robertson
Allison

????