Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

2 hours ago, Jograves said:

Some of you Klopp doubters need a serving of crow as well. His halftime adjustments today were nothing short of amazing. Bayern has hardly had a sniff this half and gave up 15 minutes ago. 

I'll eat crow for doubting him after Everton. Today was exactly what was needed. Now get 3 at Fulham and let's go into the dreaded International break on a high.

When you walk thru a storm hold your head up high and dont be afraid of the dark at the end of the storm theres a golden sky and the sweet silver sound of love walk on thru the wind walkon thru the rain for your dreams be tossed and blown walk on walk on with hope in your heart and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Still pumped ...lets make it 6!!!

8 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

When you walk thru a storm hold your head up high and dont be afraid of the dark at the end of the storm theres a golden sky and the sweet silver sound of love walk on thru the wind walkon thru the rain for your dreams be tossed and blown walk on walk on with hope in your heart and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Still pumped ...lets make it 6!!!

Love this, but I think you should google the lyrics.

• Like 1

April could be really big if City slip up. 

Klopp says Ox will at 100% after the break. Love to see him get worked in as a late sub for the Spurs game. Hendo is out this weekend. Keita will see if he can train. Would be a nice time to work him back in. 

Edited by mdmost

I'm not looking past Porto. They're a better team than last year for sure.

But, if we do advance, neither of those teams on the other side play particularly good defense and I don't think Barca is what they were. La Liga is down. VVD versus Suarez would be pretty fun to watch. 

I'm not totally convince Barca is going to walk through United either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jograves said:

I'm not looking past Porto. They're a better team than last year for sure.

But, if we do advance, neither of those teams on the other side play particularly good defense and I don't think Barca is what they were. La Liga is down. VVD versus Suarez would be pretty fun to watch. 

I'm not totally convince Barca is going to walk through United either.

Good take. Marega is on a tear and will be an interesting test for whoever we have at CB.

4 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Some sloppiness. Bobby had all day with numbers and gave it away with a terrible pass in the box late in the half. 

He had a wonderful assist for the goal, but he’s definitely been lacksadazical in his one-touch link play and his passing in general over the last few games. He’s sort of had these stretches off and on this year. Then again, outside of Mané in 2019, everybody has seemed to have ups and downs.