Google News (For You) when opening new tab

I use Chrome on my iphone and ipad. Whenever I open a new tab, Google has a determine that I want to read about whisky, guitars, cars and watches.  This is a rabbit hole that I don't mind.

On my computer, when I open a new tab, I get the boring search bar. How do I get the articles automatically when I open a tab?

On 3/27/2022 at 5:12 PM, ztejas said:

I thought you were going to complain about it. I agree - I like it - although it sometimes puts stupid bullshit in the feed. 

If you can figure out how to get the feed up in a new tab, you can go into settings on the Google News page and remove news from sources you'd like to avoid.

I get these terrible NBA headlines. "Golden State Warriors: Steve Kerr is officially on the hot seat" - this is a real headline just now on mine. Sure he is. 

"Golf world reacts to Paige Spiranac controversy" . There is never any controversy or substance to these headlines but I click them anyway because I'm pretty much a robot without a brain at this point. Long live our AI overlords.