At least 4645 died in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria

lemonlime

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Because the topic of my post was aimed at her lame ass, politically motivated, dishonest tweet. If Trump posts a tweet telling everyone how he saved the PR folks I'll respond to that. My love for him ends at his defeat of Hillary in 2016.

Lame dodge. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

K, thx, bye. Let me know when you’re ready to answer my pretty simple question. In the meantime, happy trolling. 

You didn't ask a question you blasted me with a but Hillary tag, for commenting on Hillarys tweet.

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You didn't ask a question you blasted me with a but Hillary tag, for commenting on Hillarys tweet.

I asked what your opinion was on trumps failure to protect US citizens after a hurricane, which your post to me implied (but didn’t explicitly state) you agreed with. You then refused to address my direct question to you on the actual topic at hand.

So what is it? Has trump done a bang up job in Puerto Rico in your opinion? Did he throw them enough toilet paper? Is the MSM lying? What’s your spin on this? Or do you just want to talk about Hilllary and maybe throw in some Obama in the mix you fucking obvious troll. 

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I asked what your opinion was on trumps failure to protect US citizens after a hurricane, which your post to me implied (but didn’t explicitly state) you agreed with. You then refused to address my direct question to you on the actual topic at hand.

So what is it? Has trump done a bang up job in Puerto Rico in your opinion? Did he throw them enough toilet paper? Is the MSM lying? What’s your spin on this? Or do you just want to talk about Hilllary and maybe throw in some Obama in the mix you fucking obvious troll. 

My post implicitly implied that giving Hillary the opportunity to help people in crisis situations would result in the fleecing of the very people who were affected by the disaster.  If you scroll up a bit there's an almost identically crafted post saying pretty much the same thing I did.

Hillary's Foundation helped the very kind of people Trump abandons.

Omg she would have made a far superior president in every way.

Trump voters will be mocked forever for supplying to the world such a feckless creep.

Wow, you lib CRYBABIES are always trying to spin Trump’s wins into something negative.  Trump may not be as “polished” as you beta-cucks would like, but if you had a lick of sense you would see how shrewd of a leader and businessman he truly is.

He saved us BILLIONS, maybe TRILLIONS in disaster relief costs in Puerto Rico.  Obama or Hillary would have handed Carmen Cruz the FUCKING CHECKBOOK.  Who knows how much she would have run up our national debt?  Buying up food, water, generators, pointy-boots and other shit that my TAXES shouldn’t have to pay for.  The leechers from that shithole need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit trying to suck off the government teat.

The only thing I can criticize Trump for is not building a MOAT between us and PR and getting them to PAY FOR IT!!

I think Hillary and Obama should change tactics to praising everything Trump does.  Let him know he's doing things exactly as they would have done.    Either he will change his tactics and do the opposite, or his head will explode.  Either way would be an improvement.  

And before everyone condemns me for proposing such dumb mind games, remember who they would be trolling: the king of mindgames himself.   When in Rome...

They could probably write their tweets in a way everyone else but the dotard gets the sarcasm. 

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

That number is bullshit. 

It’s just as likely to be a higher number as it is to be a lower number so what is your point?

Unless you’re one of those anti-science or holocaust denier guys you should probably acknowledge thousands of Americans are dead from this tragedy.