Tottenham 2018-19: The New Stadium

Captain Ron

11 minutes ago, midtown said:

Had to leave at half to pick up kids at school.  But just watched the replay.. Cissoko is playing out of his mind nice dribble into the box to set the Danish hammer up

he had that laser shot attempt in the first half i almost jumped out my seat... dude is def playing really good football at the moment 

1 minute ago, mr. littlejeans said:

poch got this. letting ramsey and lacazette lull them into a false sense of security before dropping the sub hammer in the last 8 minutes.

Yeah I definitely don’t understand why Pochettino won’t substitute until the very end of the game. 

The schedule log jams for Spurs through the end of the year. They are playing 2 games a week through the new year, it started last week, but this Chelsea-Inter-Arsenal opener (coming out of the international break) was a beast. 

Poch was out coached today (haven't said that about an Arsenal team in a while). Emery knew the changes he needed to make and made them, Poch got his lunch eaten.  

33 minutes ago, mr. littlejeans said:

poch got this. letting ramsey and lacazette lull them into a false sense of security before dropping the sub hammer in the last 8 minutes.

30 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Yeah I definitely don’t understand why Pochettino won’t substitute until the very end of the game. 

• Like 1