Tottenham 2018-19: The New Stadium

Captain Ron

2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Wonderful. Well I'm glad we have a stocked team from all our summer and winter signings.

Not flaming here or anything, but do you really believe that? No matter who you try and sign this month, they can't possibly replace his production. I'm not saying you can't sign someone decent this month but you're not finding a like for like no matter how much cash you splash. 

1 minute ago, Jograves said:

Not flaming here or anything, but do you really believe that? No matter who you try and sign this month, they can't possibly replace his production. I'm not saying you can't sign someone decent this month but you're not finding a like for like no matter how much cash you splash. 

Agreed, no one replaces Kane, period.

But the lack of any signings has left this team extremely thin with little depth. Son is out for 4 games this month. I mean, my biggest isn't isn't that we're on plan B, it's more like plan C or D!!!

48 minutes ago, Jograves said:

There’s also a very good chance that Llorente is sold in this window to Athletico Bilbao.