Cowboys v Giants, MNF

tx 3 putt

7 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Really like having him back there. I really hated the overly conservative and pussy ass Jason Garrett. Garett seemed to love him some Jeff Heath at safety. Heath was fucking awful and the cowboys never replaced him. Unbelievable.

Heath was like Dylan Haines. You always ask yourself, why is this guy starting? over and over.

Dan's staff actually values safeties and interior D-line. Before he arrived we hardly had a decent safety since Darren Woodson retired.

Edited by DougO

5 hours ago, DougO said:

Dan's staff actually values safeties and interior D-line. Before he arrived we hardly had a decent safety since Darren Woodson retired.

Huge gap. We always had minimum wage taxi squad quality players at those positions while Garrett was there. I still think Garrett is one of the worst cowboy head coaches ever. In a league that was trending more and more “play to win”, we were constantly given extremely conservative bullshit. 

21 hours ago, TornACL said:

Lol I love the idea that the Colts would tie up like $85M in 2023 salary cap to hold two starting quarterbacks. Brilliant.

That’s a proposal that my wife and 12-year old son might throw out. My son would get it and gradually gain sports and business sense. My wife will continue to ask the same dumbass questions.  @Make em eat Taco Bellsounds like a woman.  

9 hours ago, 'stache said:

Shepard is out for the year. What atrocious fucking luck for him. Just slowing up after a play and bam goes his knee. 

I wonder if that stadium will keep the grass it puts in for the World Cup in 2026. The fake shit does indeed seem like an actual turf monster. It's been responsible for at least 3 ACLs there alone.

19 hours ago, markstanco said:

Not as lopsided as ou v osu.  I think in over 100 years osu has won 18 or 19 times. 

I remember when we used to be lopsided vs OSU, too (though not as much). They'd always go, "This is our year!" and then nope. But now it is their year quite frequently. 

image.gif.831c0e86a7ca1f3e3ab6bc883f4ece10.gif

Edited by crimsonlonghorn