Cowboys v Giants, MNF

tx 3 putt

Not calling OPI against the Giants, huh?

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, which of those two penalties do you think wasn't a penalty, tho?

How about the OPI by the giants on the 3rd down play? Are we gonna pretend it didn’t happen 7 yds downfield?

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lilMAC25 said:

Not calling OPI against the Giants, huh?

How about the OPI by the giants on the 1st down play? Are we gonna pretend it didn’t happen 7 yds downfield?

Okay, I'm a neutral fan here and I don't wanna distract y'all from your game.  But I do have to point out that every time Cowboy fans bitch about unfair treatment from the refs, which is almost every play, you're basically accusing the league of actively conspiring against one of its cash cows, which makes zero sense.

The league would like nothing more than a Cowboys/Steelers or Cowboys/Patriots Super Bowl.

But carry on.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, I'm a neutral fan here and I don't wanna distract y'all from your game.  But I do have to point out that every time Cowboy fans bitch about unfair treatment from the refs, which is almost every play, you're basically accusing the league of actively conspiring against one of its cash cows, which makes zero sense.

The league would like nothing more than a Cowboys/Steelers or Cowboys/Patriots Super Bowl.

But carry on.

Hanlon’s Razor.

But carry on.

Yes we are. The same way texas is screwed every week despite being the bell cow of the league and supposedly “being in charge”.

It happens. You want to be blind be blind. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. But it does happen every week.

Watch how many holes the giants are called for and when they happen. You think the cowboys hold and the giants don’t? Of course not. It’ll almost never be called on them when it’ll hurt them.

Also as long as the cowboys are relevant enough to bring in prime time viewers they don’t care who gets to the SB. It’ll be slightly more highly rated with the cowboys. It’s not like a 10-20 mil difference win viewers.