Cowboys v Giants, MNF

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Oh poooor giants. Got an “iffy” call to go against them…and it’s not a blatantly bad call like the not DPI in the endzone.

That was a terrible call. Your act of the Cowboys getting fucked more than other teams is extremely tiresome. 

As dumb as it was for Dallas to use a TO before that fourth down, seems even dumber for the Giants to have gone for it instead of punting and closing out the half.

Now the Cowboys have a chance for a FG.

Both of these teams are like headless chickens.

Edited by Braff Zacklin

What a weird sequence.

1) Dallas calls TO to give the Giants one nice play to try and get in FG range.  (but maybe it will work out but doesn't seem smart to me)

2) Giants call a quick 3 second play versus trying to use up 6ish seconds just in case they don't convert so Dallas has only 1 play versus 2.

25 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Charlie Strong was the coach when the refs legit screwed up 5 calls that won the game for y’all. Fuck Charlie Strong. 

When I think of Strong, I think of a ref saying “If…if you choose defense, you’ll kickoff both halves” and Jackson still thinking that was a great proposition.  

So even though it worked out in my teams favor once, fuck Strong for putting his players in a position to fuck up a coin flip.  

That was a terrible call. Your act of the Cowboys getting fucked more than other teams is extremely tiresome. 

Jesus Christ. Have you watched this game? It’s been a TON of “terrible calls” and even more horrendous “non calls”

What you think of the non DPI call in the end zone? THAT was egregious. This call was very iffy at best.

You pretending that Dallas isn’t getting ducked over this game is even more tiresome.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Jesus Christ. Have you watched this game? It’s been a TON of “terrible calls” and even more horrendous “non calls”

What you think of the non DPI call in the end zone? THAT was egregious. This call was very iffy at best.

You pretending that Dallas isn’t getting ducked over this game is even more tiresome.

Because they don’t. They are an extremely undisciplined team and have been since Parcells was here. They draw penalties because they have consistently dumb teams. There was nothing “iffy” about the Shephard OPI. It was a terrible call.