BMW Repair - Houston

The BMW repair shop for West Houston BMW isn't taking new cars until mid to late January. Need to find another trustworthy body shop for a minor fender bender repair.

Any suggestions? I'm at the Beltway 8/I-10 on the west side so would be nice if it was somewhere in the vicinity, although not a requirement.

• Hook 'Em 1

fender bender does not need to be a bmw dealer.  had very good work done by don mcgill toyota katy body shop, and they completely owned a nasty door ding that happened while in their custody. "that wasn't there an hour ago, i'll take care of it," said the body shop guy when i went to pick up the car. 

unique on hwy 6 just south of buffalo bayou has good reviews but i've got a lot of blemishes in the paint job they did on a hood. 

fender bender does not need to be a bmw dealer.  had very good work done by don mcgill toyota katy body shop, and they completely owned a nasty door ding that happened while in their custody. "that wasn't there an hour ago, i'll take care of it," said the body shop guy when i went to pick up the car. 

unique on hwy 6 just south of buffalo bayou has good reviews but i've got a lot of blemishes in the paint job they did on a hood. 
My concern is the rear sensor/camera is screwed up, so is that something another body shop can handle?

Call other BMW dealers and ask them where they send their body work.  I got rear ended in the Mercedes (minor) and the dealer recommended two shops locally 
Yeah, I tried calling the place where I bought it and the one they recommend is the one that has a month+ wait list. I'll try the other dealerships.

16 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:
13 hours ago, Gil Bang said:
Call other BMW dealers and ask them where they send their body work.  I got rear ended in the Mercedes (minor) and the dealer recommended two shops locally 

Yeah, I tried calling the place where I bought it and the one they recommend is the one that has a month+ wait list. I'll try the other dealerships.

Any body shop worth a fuck is going to be wait listed. This is the way of the new world. 

8 minutes ago, tigol said:

“Sell it and buy a Honda” is what the receptionist told me at an Austin shop. Several thousand dollars later I found out she was correct.

True story:  I don't know exactly how many cars that I've owned, but I do know that a Honda Accord was the worst of the bunch by a mile.

• Haha 1

Just now, conVINCEd said:

And now I know you have never owned a Land Rover.

all domestic except for the MB I have now, and the BMW that I had several years ago.  Now, that E34 was a motherfucker of a car.  Just rock-solid. Drove the living shit out of that thing, and it still ran great when I sold it with over 200,000 miles