Puss In Boots: The Last Wish

CastHorn

Go check it out! 2022 has been a surprisingly strong year for film. This movie sends it off with a bang. The animation is gorgeous, it flips from 2D to 3D so well. The villain is well crafted and ominous. The character development is top notch. I think The Last Wish upsets Pinocchio for best animated film of 2022.

If there was a movie that I could not care less to see, it would be the Puss in Boots sequel. Don't care about the character and I didn't see the first one.

But this film is shockingly getting really strong reviews. And I just saw some footage on YouTube and the animation looks really good. Looks kind of like old school cell shading.

I might have to check this out.

On 12/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, CastHorn said:

Go check it out! 2022 has been a surprisingly strong year for film. This movie sends it off with a bang. The animation is gorgeous, it flips from 2D to 3D so well. The villain is well crafted and ominous. The character development is top notch. I think The Last Wish upsets Pinocchio for best animated film of 2022.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN