NBA All Star Weekend 2023

shadow_operative

4 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

Alternate broadcast is where it's at. Draymond thinks Bron was going to pick the hometown favorite and Luka decided fuck that, I'm not gonna be last. 

I was trying to stick it out with the main broadcast for the sake of Candace Parker but fuck Reggie Miller, I'm out

45 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Why is Karl Malone being celebrated? Didn't he bang some 13 year old.

Strange.

actually she was 12 year old. 

CSB: malone and ed mccaffery and their families sat right in front of my buddy and me at the 2008 US Army All America Bowl at the Alamo Dome. we were there to watch Alex Okafor, they were there because their kids were teammates on some pop warner team that was playing at halftime. they took KM down to the field to interview him, and he was summarily booed the entire time he was on the screen, as i'm sitting there with his family lol. the ones he claims anyway. wifey had a look on her face like this happens everywhere they go, which i'm sure it does. 

best part of the day, even though it sucked at the time: my buddy and i got photos with KM, Mccaffery, and Jeff Feagles who was also there. i'd brought one of those old kodak disposal cameras with me. when we got the film developed, the pics with malone and feagles were fine, but the photo with Easy Ed Mccaffery was ruined, because the jackass who took the photo had his finger over the lens. that jackass?

you guessed it:

F191985F-0DF2-48AC-BE46-35D3050C0178.thumb.jpeg.8c25e73ee6b582d8eeac2d2fadee52be.jpeg

• Haha 2