True Crime freaks using AI to recreate dead kids

wildcat09

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Paywalled article, but here's the tweets:

I normally oppose the death penalty, but anyone involved with this needs to be thrown into a volcano.

At this point, if we decided to throw humanity as a whole into a volcano, it would be a defensible choice.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

society wasn't equipped to handle social media. society isn't currently equipped to handle AI. We sure as fuck aren't equipped to handle the distribution of AI generated audio/video through social media. "clicks" = money and thats sadly all the justification needed for the metric fuckton of questionable material headed our way. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

At this point, if we decided to throw humanity as a whole into a volcano, it would be a defensible choice.

More and more I regret having children, and the fact that I have these thoughts deeply troubles and depresses me, especially when I realize it's a completely rational thought.

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Paywalled article, but here's the tweets:

I normally oppose the death penalty, but anyone involved with this needs to be thrown into a volcano.

I'm a pretty fucking reasonable person...But if this were to have happened with one of my kids, and then some bumblefuck click-baiter pulled this on me...

g64795857g6.gif