Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

How can Nunez continually f up 2 on 1s?

I hate it. I really do. He creates such chaos for defenses but it just doesn’t matter because he can’t get the end product right 

Posted (edited)

I'm hoping Slot can figure out how to use him correctly. 

Always fun to get 3 against the Spurs. Villa look to be beatable. I'm hoping that the pressure is off, we'll finish the run in great fashion. 

Edited by mdmost

Posted (edited)

As we wrap up this time with Klopp and look back fondly on what he achieved, today is the 5 year anniversary of "Corner Taken Quickly". I was in my car watching on my phone while I waited to pick my kids up from the school bus. I was screaming in my car as the comeback was happening. Got my kids off the bus and got home as soon as I could to see the final minutes. Divock Origi, the Magic Man. I'd like to point out this was all started by Jive Turkey and me seeing a match at Anfield in person back in late February. Best sports trip I've ever taken. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey Trent, when Mo calls for you to pass it him and you want to instead shoot a long shot that probably has no chance of going in, maybe just pass it to Mo. 

Edited by mdmost

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm starting to dislike MacAllister. 

Worst single game I’ve seen from a Pool player since Karius in the 2018 CL final. He’s been dreadful and the last two goals are entirely on him.

Edited by BrickHorn

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Really playing well for Klopp in these final matches. Thanks again, squad. 

One guy single-handedly dropped two points. Hard to pin this on the entire team. Seemed like everyone else was doing their jobs.