Import/Export Biz - How to

I'm starting a side gig involving the import of medical supplies (not Columbian marching powder...promise..) and eventual sale within the U.S.  The product is F.D.A. cleared and approved.  I have the purchase process and eventual sale within the U.S. figured out but am getting stuck at the Customs/import level.  Does anyone currently import good from overseas, understand the process to buy the bond, clear customs, etc and is willing to coach me through it?

8 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Actually, I want to quit the exporting and focus just on the importing. And it's a problem with my girlfriend, because she thinks the exporting is as important as the importing.

That episode was on Comedy Central tonight while I was cooking dinner.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

You’re just mad that someone beat you to a Seinfeld reference. 

Wrong.  When I posted, "Wait, what did I say?"  That's the next line in that exchange of the episode, Susan asks Elaine if it was the opposite was true-the focus on the exporting instead of the importing.  To which Elaine, thinking she's been caught in the life nervously responds with, "Wait, what did I say?"  Susan then says, "You said he should focus on the........"  Cut to Susan interrogating George about the same thing and he immediately gets caught.  Sometimes we post entirely in Seinfeld quotes.  We'll wake you for the "Big Bang Theory" quote-a-thon ;)  

• Hook 'Em 1