The Judge Roy Bean Show

Crapinon

My son and I were eating lunch today and one of those "judge" shows was on at the deli. It had the typical cast of characters. It dawned on me that it would be more entertaining if the judge was a "Only law west of the Pecos" type, who might show up in court drunk or stoned and render verdicts and penalties/punishment following random thoughts and tangents that went through his/hers addled mind. The contestants would have to sign contracts agreeing to abide by the verdict. Anyone want to volunteer or nominate a the judge and suggest show parameters?   

Back in the mid-90s, when Enchiladas y Mas was on the I-35 southbound service road just north of Dean Keaton, they had a portable tube tv in the corner tuned to the Rush Limbaugh show during lunch hour. First place I heard of Mega Dittos other than the 360.com board.

That's all I've got. 

5 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’ve been to Langtry, TX. 
That’s all I’ve got. 

The Jersey Lilly was built for little people.  Had to duck under the door header when walking in and the bar came up to mid thigh on me.  Folks were tiny back then. 

Recently read through the Lonesome Dove tetralogy. I read LD about 30 years ago and loved it but had never read the other three. 

Judge Roy Bean does not fare well in Streets of Laredo. 

Edited by nnm