Moody Center Parking

Cairn Horn88

There's some surface angle spots to the SW corner of the Moody Center.  About a 30 second walk to the venue.  Takes about 2 minutes to drive outta the area after the show is over.  Stevie Nicks' commute will be complicated.  You can use my pass, just don't park in the disabled spots.  

• Hook 'Em 1

There’s also two circular dropoff Like roundabouts. One to northeast and one to southeast.  Also the road down East side of stadium on western side of the street has some spaces.  All of them are about a 30 second walk to venue and you’re given priority to exit surface space.  But yeah; parking in a west campus garage sounds awesome 

Okay.  I was literally gonna give you a parking pass that would allow you to park 30 seconds away from the Moody Center doors and give you the easiest egress you'd ever have.  All I wanted were some nudes of Stevie Nicks.  But I get it, she's getting older.  We all are.  It's an issue of being classy, I get it.  Hope you are all having a great time at the show.  God bless her.  If you've ever been to the Moody Center, there's that grassy area  on the west side with the big digital marquee.  There's a handful of spaces there.  That's where I wanted to meet Stevie Nicks.  But if she doesn't show, still a decent place to park.  Man, I always wanted to see her and/or Fleetwood Mac live.

• Hook 'Em 1