Florida @ Utah (7pm ESPN) (+ NC State @ UConn (6:30pm CBSSN))

texifornia

Charter wants to blow up the pay tv bundle in Disney fight: “This is not a typical carriage dispute”. 

The cable giant, with nearly 15 million TV subs, told analysts Friday that it is prepared to "move on" from its video business: "We've reached the point of indifference."

The carriage dispute between Charter Spectrum and The Walt Disney Co. has been a long time coming.

According to executives at the cable company, which has just shy of 15 million video customers, the two sides had been talking about a “transformative” deal for months, one that, in their mind, could help reinvigorate the pay TV bundle and provide a “glide path” away from the rapid erosion enveloping the industry.

But if Disney and Charter can’t cut a deal, the cable company says it is prepared to abandon its video business altogether.

—This could go on for some time.

I was surprised at how inept FLA looked. I seem to recall that ULL, with Napier at HC, gave us a decent game not too long back. Was someone else actually coaching them, someone he didn't take to FLA with him?

Well that was a bad Texas team and Kyle Whittingham has a wee bit better track record as a HC than Sark

10 hours ago, Tex Long said:

I was surprised at how inept FLA looked. I seem to recall that ULL, with Napier at HC, gave us a decent game not too long back. Was someone else actually coaching them, someone he didn't take to FLA with him?

When Florida hired him, all I could think about is how his veteran ULL team that had been hyped all summer long lost comfortably to our shitty '21 squad. It's still early, but I'm not sure if a job with Florida's expectations is a good fit for him.