5 sacks, 9 TFL, 2 picks

TexArcher

3 hours ago, bluto said:

Which is complete and total bullshit. Penalties being called shouldnt be influenced over the assumed outcome of a play. And since when has a ref worried about slowing a game down. What if there was a PI on Texas, offsetting is a hell of a lot dif from 15 yds auto first down. That deal pissed me off thoroughly. 

That wasn’t the call though. It was a sack where the defender was held, a penalty we 100% would’ve declined. I totally get what you’re saying, but I have no problem with the expediency. 

Edited by Porterhouse

11 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

It’s almost like PK was never the problem 

Sweatergawd... People here think coaches can make average players great. 

Without players, football games are not won. Period. 

We haven't had a front 7 and a QB at the same time in a LONG time.. 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I posted this in the game thread as well - but here are the grades for the Defense through two weeks.  The Defensive Line is absolutely killing it, and Sweat is going to be a highly drafted and very rich man if he can sustain this level of play.

image.thumb.png.ba0fea00a435ef1239843924e3508ef6.png

Is there any more to this? I'd swear Jaray Bledsoe only played 1 snap last night (and got a half sack). I'm just curious cuz that guy's movement skill/function strength catches my eye and I don't know shit. Might be at the top of my list of freaks on the roster

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Is there any more to this? I'd swear Jaray Bledsoe only played 1 snap last night (and got a half sack). I'm just curious cuz that guy's movement skill/function strength catches my eye and I don't know shit. Might be at the top of my list of freaks on the roster

Yes - I had filtered out anyone with fewer than 20 snaps.  Here is the full list:

image.thumb.png.1d26e7cb85e991751494af1dff34dfc2.png

• Hook 'Em 1