Alabraska!!!

Pimphand

1 hour ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You know, one thing I liked about Sark’s demeanor during his on-field post game interview, was his ability to act like he’s been there before. I wish all of the fans also possessed that ability.

Seeing this thread from OP, one of the dumbest posters on this board, actually gives me confidence Alabama will straighten this out.

Edited by gmr548
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You know, one thing I liked about Sark’s demeanor during his on-field post game interview, was his ability to act like he’s been there before. I wish all of the fans also possessed that ability.

our fuckwit fans were acting like aggies last night.  shit was painfully embarrassing. 

Alabama is in trouble, but not because of last night. NIL could be Bama's equivalent of eliminating partial qualifiers. Saban has used a huge staff of analysts, over-signing, what I assume was a decent bag game, etc. to ensure he never faced a level playing field. Others have caught up on the personnel side and now NIL gives programs like Texas and USC an advantage over the Alabama's and LSU's of the world. Alabama can still be successful, but it'll have to be because of better coaching, landing a transcendent player like VY, or catching lighting in a bottle like LSU a few years ago. Nebraska wasn't up to the challenge of competing on a level playing field and it doesn't look like an aging Saban is either.

Alabama is in trouble, but not because of last night. NIL could be Bama's equivalent of eliminating partial qualifiers. Saban has used a huge staff of analysts, over-signing, what I assume was a decent bag game, etc. to ensure he never faced a level playing field. Others have caught up on the personnel side and now NIL gives programs like Texas and USC an advantage over the Alabama's and LSU's of the world. Alabama can still be successful, but it'll have to be because of better coaching, landing a transcendent player like VY, or catching lighting in a bottle like LSU a few years ago. Nebraska wasn't up to the challenge of competing on a level playing field and it doesn't look like an aging Saban is either.

Probably so in terms of NIL being a net negative for them. They can’t compete with Texas, USC, Georgia, Oregon, Michigan, etc. there in the long run. There’s a wee bit more talent in their core footprint than there is in Nebraska though. It will still be a program that can have plenty of success if run well. Nebraska is a whole different level of fucked.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Probably so in terms of NIL being a net negative for them. They can’t compete with Texas, USC, Georgia, Oregon, Michigan, etc. there in the long run. There’s a wee bit more talent in their core footprint than there is in Nebraska though. It will still be a program that can have plenty of success if run well. Nebraska is a whole different level of fucked.

Totally agree. Nebraska is fucked whereas Bama is just one of 10 or so blue bloods. The game changed and Nebraska refused to accept it. It's changed for Alabama and I'll be curious to see how they respond.