How not to sit with Blow U

MikeUT8750

I still have my badge from a previous job which would get me past a lot of check points. I don't think the potential felony if I get caught is worth it though.

I don’t think you’ll get in much trouble when the authorities realize it says Female Body Inspector in fine print
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2023 at 9:19 PM, MikeUT8750 said:

So did I when I was deployed in OEF. That's where I first saw them, this game in 2002 on a fucking satellite tv, damn. So when I got in they were the first group I joined. Yep they were rowdy, drinkers and LOVED Texas Football. It was a blast being with people who loved Texas as much as I did. We had bad ass parties and I fucking loved it.  I know the frats always had a problem with them. Most of those dues didn't/dont come from money like a lot of the fratty kids, so yea, they do what they can to keep the group together at football games and the Richy Rich types took/take offense. The Universtiy loves em so thats all that matters. And Milhouse was right, straight out of the military, empty ass pockets i did what I could to go to games, including a 100 dollar handshake.  They are still in every sense of the word 'college kids', UT college kids at that. So some of the old guy hate is pretty wild especially from those claiming they have "money'.

But at least from my behalf its all respect to the shag. The culture was different when I left in 2017, Its getting a bit Texaggy with some people but to each thier own, this dude gets off bashing college kids in a student organization? more power to him. Its all fun (well for most of us) especially the shit i knew I was going to take for the Fireball reference but I dont dirty delete.   

Tex aggy is so broad.. can you be more specific about how you think surly has changed?