wc semi 2 :: spear! O clouds, unfold!

Hagbard Celine

8 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

England really needed an oxlade chamberlain or god forbid Jack wilshire to link up midfield and attack and run at defenders to cause chaos.  Lingard/Alli were redundant all tournament long (could probably add sterling in there) and Kane added very little the last few games.    

that's the thing about losing Chambo that really killed me as an Arsenal fan- while we spend all day trying to walk the ball in he goes right at the defense and causes them to lose their shape/open space for other players to run into. Ox's directness was definitely missed in this tournament, as well as at Arsenal.

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Would a British side look much different than the English side?  If so, how would you feel about going that direction if it elevated the chances of winning?  Olympic team is UK/GB I guess. 

how many countries are in this country?

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Would a British side look much different than the English side?  If so, how would you feel about going that direction if it elevated the chances of winning?  Olympic team is UK/GB I guess. 

Agree on Bale, and I'm pretty sure this guy would have been a massive upgrade on whomever England started at Left Midfielder from 1994-2006...

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-19.gif

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1