215 bodies found in mass grave behind Mississippi jail

Pancho

One can be conservative and not be a racist.  Lots of manufacturing prefer a non-union workforce.  Your inference is an assumption, which would make me infer you are skeptical, a cynic perhaps. 

I’d wager all manufacturing prefers non-union employees. I think the car manufacturers in the south still have a few union shops, but the foreign companies have done a lot to incentivize the employees to keep that nonsense out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

215 ?

might want someone outside of mississippi do the counting ….

I like how that is presented as new news.  Twitter...  A simple google search shows that the 672 was known from the beginning of this story.

the 215 is since 2016.

672 since 2008.

On Wednesday, December 28, the Hinds County Coroner released the full list of
672 bodies buried in the Pauper’s Field covering the years 2008-2023. Documents obtained by

NBC News presented a list of 215 burials between the years 2016-2023 where no notification
was given to the decedents’ families. The name, age, race, birth and death dates were included
for all 672 listed in the coroner’s records. In many cases, burials were consigned to Pauper’s
Field because the families could not pay the costs of burial services. Attorneys Crump and Dennis Sweet of Jackson called for a full review of all 672 cases Wednesday.

I'm sure if you go back further in time, the number will increase even more and Pam Keith, Esq can say "well....that's now _____ bodies."

https://jacksonadvocateonline.com/crump-wants-inquiry-of-215-people-buried-in-county-paupers-field/