Bigfoot Erotica in politics- reality passes The Onion

ShaggyBevo RIP

Virginia's 5th district congressional race.

What is Bigfoot erotica? A Virginia congressional candidate accused her opponent of being into it.

By Ron CharlesJuly 30 at 10:34 AMEmail the author

Our weird political era just got a little hairier. For the first time, millions of Americans are asking, “What is Bigfoot erotica?”

That question has been inspired by Leslie Cockburn, a Democrat who’s running for Congress in Virginia’s 5th District. On Twitter this Sunday, Cockburn accused her Republican opponent, Denver Riggleman, of being a “devotee of Bigfoot erotica.” Her tweet included a crudely drawn image of Bigfoot — with the monster’s genitalia obscured — taken from Riggleman’s Instagram account. She added, “This is not what we need on Capitol Hill.”

Actually, it would probably fit in just fine.

On the Cook Political Report, political analyst David Wasserman notes, “The most curious element of Riggleman’s background may be a recently-deleted Facebook author page appearing to promote a self-published book titled ‘The Mating Habits of Bigfoot and Why Women Want Him.’ ”...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/what-is-bigfoot-erotica-a-virginia-congressional-candidate-accused-her-opponent-of-being-into-it/2018/07/30/dc11b5fa-93e8-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html?utm_term=.a450492589e8

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

Hmmm...Can only find The Big Bigfoot Erotica Bundle (Monster Collection)

Larry the bigfoot used to be the Museum of Natural History’s big drawcard, but when a mysterious amulet arrives from Egypt, he soon falls out of favor. Innocent night watchwoman Amy spends every night roaming the museum halls, but tonight will be special. She’s going to learn first-hand all about the amulet’s magical reanimation powers, Larry awakened and looking to mate with whatever he can get his hands on. Turned mad with lust thanks to the beast’s powerful scent, Amy is about to become the very first human to get it on with a bigfoot, taken hard, rough and for the very first time.

That's just one of the books in the collection.  

And Riggleman's cover art sucks compared to that lady's.

But I guess if dinosaurs from space erotica is a thing, why not.  I just wish Riggleman would fully embrace it and run with the "YOU'RE GODDAMNED WRITE I WROTE BIGFOOT EROTICA, I'M NOT AFRAID OF FLYING MY FREAK FLAG, WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MONSTER-GENDERS, YOU SPECIEST!"