Quit Playin' F'n Scared Herman & Orlando

LTtxfan

Time to cut it loose.....

Be More aggressive on offense.  Lead By Example.

Don't be a pussy and keep your Freshman RB on bench in 2nd Half.  Run Sam the fuck more if you have to.  Get more speed on the field on offense.  If you go 5 Wide you can't have Porter on the field.  Throw to the fucking tight ends.  Keep getting the Ball in Watson's hands both rushing and passing.

Orlando.... Play Cook instead of Boyce if you need to.  Get the younger guys on the field for depth ASAP.  Thompson, Brown, Ojomo, Coburn and anyone else with a fire in their belly.

What are y'all waiting for.... CUT THIS MOTHER LOOSE...

50 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

You can be the smartest X&Os motherfucker on the planet, but when the game is on the line, you can't see that you need your most productive running back in there, regardless of whatever fucking classification he is, then you got nothing.

Agree.... Got to change things up and find some leaders from this young group that are use to Winning from High School.

Wonder if Gary Johnson & Kris Boyd should have been Captains.  Still waiting to find better leadership in this Team from players especially on the Offensive side of the ball......

No more pussy scared offense this Season.... Time to Man Up Herman & Orlando and playcall aggressive offensive & defensive football....

Edited by LTtxfan

The entire team was tight as a fucking drum the first half, couldn't even shove a bb up their assholes.. just like last year. Everyone started playing a bit better in the second half (also like last year) only to be undone by fumbles, int's, blown coverages and uneven special teams play. The hole dug in the first half, plus allowing 10 unanswered points in the 4th was just too deep to crawl out of.

Yeah, gotta put this one on Herman...No excuse for this shit two years in a row.

Saw analytics on how TEXAS struggled more Offensively during  both 1st & 3rd quarters of 2017 Season..... This happened again yesterday and as a result they play catch-up in too many games.  When a Team is constantly playing from behind, they tend to make more mistakes.... that's  where this Team is currently.

Playing poorly in 1st and 3rd quarters is the fault of both the Coaches and Players that are the Leaders of this 2018 Team.  Leaders need to change this shitty start crap..... Time to cut loose and play great Longhorns....

Edited by LTtxfan

13 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Don't be a pussy and keep your Freshman RB on bench in 2nd Half.  Run Sam the fuck more if you have to.  Get more speed on the field on offense.  If you go 5 Wide you can't have Porter on the field.  Throw to the fucking tight ends.  Keep getting the Ball in Watson's hands both rushing and passing.

Orlando.... Play Cook instead of Boyce if you need to.  Get the younger guys on the field for depth ASAP.  Thompson, Brown, Ojomo, Coburn and anyone else with a fire in their belly.

Another post....

"It also looks like we play and coach not to lose. I get the ball protection thing but you have to aggressively try and make plays. Otherwise you are coaching conservatively and that leads to players playing slower than they should/would if they were trying to make plays."

Herman & Orlando have to get more aggressive and show confidence in their playcalling..... don't be worried about playing Freshman if they show they can handle it.....

Edited by LTtxfan

14 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

you think letting Sam stand in the pocket throwing the ball all over is being scared? Stupid maybe, not scared though, and the defense was blitzing when they didn't need to be, once again, stupid but not scared. The players were tight as a drum and the coaches were stupid, bad combo.

Dobbins played as a freshman at tOSU.  Maryland Freshman Jeshaun Jones was involved in 3TDS against TEXAS

When you watch highlights from this weekend of BlowU, TCU  or West Virginia, they all had several explosive plays that resulted in strong offensive results...

Defensive Players like Foster and Sterns have enough dawg in them to play a lot as Freshman........ Offensive Freshman Players like Ingram and Josh Moore need to play more to help provide more explosive plays for this TEXAS Offense.

Quit playing scared Herman..... Stop being a pussy.  Own the responsibility by taking 100% control of playcalling and show confidence in your Offense with more aggressive playcalling.

Edited by LTtxfan

Anwar Richardson: "Multiple sources told me Texas football coach Tom Herman became actively involved in the play-calling after the first quarter against Maryland. Herman has referred to play-calling as a collaborative effort, but became more active after the offense struggled."

I repeat..... "Quit playing scared Herman..... Stop being a pussy.  Own the responsibility by taking 100% control of playcalling and show confidence in your Offense with more aggressive playcalling."

"Don't be a pussy and keep your Freshman RB on bench in 2nd Half Run Sam the fuck more if you have to.  Get more speed on the field on offense.  If you go 5 Wide you can't have Porter on the field.  Throw to the fucking tight ends.  Keep getting the Ball in Watson's hands both rushing and passing.

Orlando.... Play Cook instead of Boyce if you need to.  Get the younger guys on the field for depth ASAP.  Thompson, Brown, Ojomo, Coburn and anyone else with a fire in their belly.

What are y'all waiting for.... CUT THIS MOTHER LOOSE..."

Edited by LTtxfan

5 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Is this shtick?  You're a beating.  Jesus.

Not shtick.... Providing discussion on Not Playing Scared...

Saw this from another Post:

"how in the hell are the players supposed to play loose when their coach is coaching scared??? You dont have the top playmaker in the game for the entire 2nd half that averaged over 6 yards a carry & showed a burst & vision that NONE of the other RBs came close to showing because hes a Freshman???? Watson ran hard but hes a 5th year Grad transfer for a reason. If you're gonna start freshmen on defense, dont use that as an excuse when it comes to offense. & I dont know if anyone but me has noticed but we have the absolute worse WR screen game i've ever seen. I watch so many teams that run the spread pick up so many huge plays throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage or 1-3 yards downfield but every time we try it, its either an inaccurate incomplete pass or the DB is right there when the Receiver catches it. Our WR's need to learn how to block. As big as CJ & LJH are they should be demolishing guys on the edge. I waited the entire game before i jumped to any conclusions but after the way it ended & the way Sam & Coach Herman addressed the media with their excuses & complete lack of basic football knowledge, i cant help but to feel like we are completely f***** as long as those 2 are coaching & playing QB"

I agree OP,  what the f' are you scared of now?  An undefeated season?

Don't give me that conference title bs either.  This team won't sniff it the way they opened with the mighty fighting turtles.  

Have to say there was one bright spot, I did like our kicker.  Punter needs to go play tennis or something.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Somebody make sure Coach sees this thread.  It'll save the season.

Yep because fans being deflated, mad and just hurting are a reason to chit on them with your sarcasm.

Got it, toe the line.  UT is the best and Herman and company cannot do any wrong.  Give me a break.  Let us vent to ease some of our pain.  I love my university and want it to be an inspiration for all but sad to say that athletics and not academics are what many people see.

Our football team is in disarray to say the least, I say it is a clusterfuck and if something isn't done with our offense this season is going to get out of hand, and fast.

• Fuck You 1