It's time to buy in

BigOrange1

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:
I roared YES twice in this game.  The Sterns almost-pick-six and the LJH TD to seal it.
I haven't done that in a long, long time.
Still, though, Herman has kind of a demonstrated habit of ill-preparing his teams, so I am not totally bought in. And there's the Fredo factor. But stringing together 2-3-4 wins may really turn things around with the program.  We are now at three, which is a place we haven't been in in a while.  I think if we can stretch it to four in Manhattan we may have actually turned a corner.

Hope he understands what a trap game little Manhattan is, and Herman's team seems just the opposite of Charlie's when it comes to playing at home vs the road.

Ended the TCU streak. Time to end KSU's too. This defense is too fast for the Mildcats. 

20 minutes ago, ousux said:
27 minutes ago, Squid said:
Ended the TCU streak. Time to end KSU's too. This defense is too fast for the Mildcats. 

We've gone into every single game versus the cats thinking we'll simply out athlete the 3 star wizard, and he's found a way to beat us more often than not.

Of course we have also consistently had shitty line play and shitty QB play. So far, the line is much, much better than it’s been in years. And Sam has been controlling his retardation. 

KState is won or lost in the trenches. Period.