Monday Night Football: Washington R-words v New Orleans Saints

TexasMan

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Alex Smith looks like Kellen Moore tonight. 

I don't get why people thought Alex Smith was going to do anything for the Skins. The only reason he looked like he did was because he played for Andy Reid, who is a magician with QBs. And the amount of weapons on offense he had. He goes from Andy Reid to Jay fucking Gruden. Who is actually worse than Garrett. And only has a HC job because his brother had success 16 years ago. He just isn't that good to thrive in that situation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, futureman said:

I’m not disputing that he’s a good quarterback, but texas in the late 90s was a machine.  he wasn’t talented enough to play here, period.  

OK....  I can admit I went full retard for saying Mack was at fault for not recruiting Brees but in what world was Texas a machine in the late 90s?    '97 when Mackovic lost to UCLA 66-3 at DKR?    Or '99 when NC state came to town and blocked every punt and the Cotton Bowl game where Arkansas held us to -1,000 yards rushing?  

Oh, I know what, you have confused the '00 season as part of the late 90s where OU asswhipped us 63-14.   No, wait..   You meant 2001 where we roughed the CU punter and fucked away the Big XII championship.   Nope?   How about the 2003 season where OU beat us by 52 fucking points and Wazzu handed us our asses because they "unfairly" blitzed in a bowl game.

Revise all you want.   Mackovic might have fucked up by ignoring Breews.  But Mack stole millions of dollars from all of us.