Weird College Roommate

F250

On 11/3/2018 at 2:05 PM, AtticusFinch said:

Just remember,  just because someone has a college degree, it doesn't mean they are not a moron.

Used to work in the IT dept of a hospital, and the Doctors there fucked up more shit than any other group of professionals I have ever supported. Fucking uncanny how batshit stupid so many of them were when it came to tech. 

On 11/3/2018 at 6:19 AM, dingleberryswitzer said:

One time I lived with two other guys that were a few years younger and I was the responsible one,  so I dealt with the management company and bills and stuff.   I went out of town for a week or so.   I get back to find out the plumbing clogged up.   And instead of calling maintenance, they had been shitting in trash bags.   

Top 6%ers?

13 hours ago, HoustonFrog said:

Not exactly roommates but my next door townhome neighbors. Of note - we all had the same address, the units were differentiated by A,B,C,etc. They were Ok guys, but enjoyed some low level weed dealing which steadily grew into mid level weed dealing and then started selling cocaine and other fun things. Unfortunately these idiots were selling to an undercover cop for months, and in increasing amounts and type of drug.

The day of reckoning comes and FWPD tactical units show up at 6am to arrest everyone and complete this ongoing undercover operation. Only problem is that they didn’t have the entire address, only the number and street name. So I get woken up at 6am to extremely aggressive banging on my door, run downstairs, see it’s the police and open the door and find myself slammed to the ground immediately with about four police pinning me down and others searching my place. They felt pretty silly when I explained to them what had happened. They apologized and went next door and performed their “raid” a second time.

I received about a 100 lawyer letters over the next month or two with the same address mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo is guessing you went to TCU in 2011? I don’t think I was your neighbor but my door was kicked in on another day. 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Soooo is guessing you went to TCU in 2011? I don’t think I was your neighbor but my door was kicked in on another day. 

I used to sell weed to one of the chicks that got busted in this thing. I was pretty nervous there for a few months and quit selling weed

Yep. Fun day and hilarious to see the FWPD chief acting like he busted an international heroin ring when in reality they busted a bunch of kids selling mostly small amounts of weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk